Detect, respond, and eliminate email attacks
The Stellar Cyber Open XDR platform delivers the capabilities commonly found in SIEM, NDR, and SOAR products in a single platform with one license that empowers security teams of any skill to combat advanced cyberattacks consistently. Threat intelligence and advanced machine learning capabilities are shared across all capabilities to deliver a comprehensive threat detection and automated response platform that eliminates the blind spots left behind by many other security products.
The Mimecast Integration logs various email security events from Mimecast’s email security service. The integration can log Mimecast audit events, alerts or emails that trigger a DLP or Content Examination policy, inbound and outbound messages, malicious attacks at the customer and regional level, and TTP impersonations and URL logs.
Together, Mimecast and Stellar Cyber help analysts quickly and accurately identify the root cause of an attack and remediate the threat.
Mimecast + Stellar Cyber Use Case:
- Threat correlation: Identify initial attack deployment methodology, characteristics and subsequent access attempts without manual effort or multiple toolsets.
- Advanced threat detection: Improve your organization’s security posture and detect threats by augmenting email perimeter defense with user and entity behavior analytics.
- Lateral movement detection: Detect and follow attackers even as they switch IP addresses, devices, or credentials.
- Alert prioritization: Increase efficiency and effectiveness by prioritizing the most pressing threats.
- Threat intelligence: Understand how your organization has been targeted and what attacks have been blocked for better protection at the email perimeter, inside the network and beyond its perimeter.
- Threat investigation: Analyze activity events before and after an attack across the entire attack chain to enhance analyst productivity and remediate vulnerabilities.