Developed by Rapid7
Mimecast email security data and controls integrated with Rapid7 InsightConnect, a Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) solution, enables security teams to work smarter, respond faster, and strengthen cyber resilience.
Combined, the two solutions:
- Allow organizations to realize the full benefit of SOAR investments.
- Rapidly respond to email security needs from a single interface.
Rapid7 InsightConnect is a security orchestration and automation solution that enables teams to accelerate and streamline time-intensive processes with little to no code. With 270+ plugins to connect tools and easily customizable connect-and-go workflows, InsightConnect frees up security teams to tackle other challenges, while still leveraging their expertise when it’s most critical.
Email remains a primary attack vector and the front line of incident detection, response and remediation, so integration is vital across your tech stack. Without it, organizations remain unable to realize the full benefit of SOAR investments, such as efficiently updating protection at the gateway based on Indicators of Compromise (IoCs) identified elsewhere in the infrastructure. Integrating Mimecast email security data and controls with Rapid7 InsightConnect addresses this clear need to improve cyber resilience and improve ROI by making more efficient use of limited security resources.
Rapid7 InsightConnect | Mimecast Integration Automated Functions:
- Prevent email delivery from known or specified malicious senders.
- Allow email receipt from trusted senders.
- Prevent email delivery from known or specified malicious domains.
- Allow email receipt from trusted domains.
- Search for a group that match a given query.
Add Group Member
- Add an email address or domain to a profile group.
Delete Group Member
- Remove an email address or domain from a profile group.
Get Managed URLs:
- Retrieve a list of all the currently managed URLs in the system.
Create Managed URLs:
- Add to the list of allowed / blocked managed URLs in the system.
Delete Managed URLs:
- Remove from the allowed / blocked managed URLs in the system.
- Decode a Mimecast rewritten URL.
Get Targeted Threat Protection URL Logs:
- Retrieve the mimecast TTP URL logs that match a given query.